Simple. Flexible. Convenient.
With a VPL it's as simple as it comes. You decide on a deposit, the repayment terms and monthly payment. They are then fixed, so you know how much your Honda costs each month until it's paid off.
Part exchange for a new model. You can use any excess value over the GMFV towards your deposit.
Should you still be in love with your bike, you can keep it. Simply pay the agreed GMFV, even if your bike is worth more.
As long as the bike is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed mileage, you can return it to us and have nothing more to pay.
Tailored to your circumstances, Honda Finance is designed to help you buy a Honda in the easiest way possible. None of those fussy forms or intrusive questions. Instead, simple, flexible and convenient finance. There are two ways you can finance your Honda:
1. You decide on the model in exactly the same way.
2. We then calculate a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value for your bike.
3. We deduct this future value from the price of the bike and your monthly payments are based on what's left.
4. So your repayments and terms are less then traditional finance, making it more often. PLUS at the end of the agreement you know what your bike's minimum future value will be.*
Once you have paid all your monthly payments you have 3 choices*:
1. You can pay the GMFV and retain your Honda.
2. You can return and hand back your Honda at no extra charge.*
3. You can part exchange and renew it for a new Honda. Retain, Return or Renew. The choice is yours.*
1. You decide how much depsoit you want to pay.
2. We calculate for you how much you want your fixed monthly payment to be and over how long.
So you know up front how much your Honda will cost you each month, ubtil it's paid off.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 654936.
“We are a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products which may have different interest rates and charges. We are not an independent financial advisor. We will provide details of products available from the lenders we work with, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Whichever lender we introduce you to, we will typically receive commission from them (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow). The lenders we work with could pay commission at different rates. However, the amount of commission we receive from a lender does not have an effect on the amount you pay to that lender under your credit agreement.”