The new Arai Quantic – as the mathematical definition describes – draws together in harmony the qualities and design elements found in helmets throughout the Arai range, while adding fresh features all of its own.
The Quantic offers a new choice for riders that want the very best helmet – in terms of protection, performance, comfort and ease of wear – without compromise. Using the aerodynamic and protective abilities of Arai’s full-race helmets, and all the experience and know-how earned over millions of road kilometers, the Quantic joins race and road specification together in sleek, beautiful form.
The new Quantic is another addition to the Arai line-up featuring the well renowned round and smooth shell shape, which exhibits the ability to glance off obstacles in an impact.
Key features of the new Quantic:
- New 3D Arai Ventilation logo - Immediately noticeable, the new 3D Arai Ventilation logo (3.5mm in depth) feeds two intake holes, is easily operated wearing gloves and can be opened, or closed, easily with gloves
- New Dual ‘tear duct’ top intake vents - Designed to increase airflow (11% over the previous design) with lower noise levels and opened/closed by sliding to prevent water ingress
- New sliding chin vent - A two-position sliding chin vent. Again, it’s easy to use, flows more air and has a replaceable filter
- New Rear exhaust/spoiler - The one-piece rear exhaust/spoiler, operated by a 3-way switch, is inspired by the Diffuser Extention-2 of the RX-7V RACE FIM and is fed by 3 holes in the shell. Manufactured as thin and light as possible it is designed to crush or break away upon impact – therefore having no impact on protective performance – while improving ventilation efficiency and high-speed stability
- New dedicated shell area to accommodate communication devices - On each side of the outer shell there is a flat area to make it more easy to accommodate communication devices
ECE R22-06 approved
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 654936.
“We are a credit broker and not a lender. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders and their finance products which may have different interest rates and charges. We are not an independent financial advisor. We will provide details of products available from the lenders we work with, but no advice or recommendation will be made. You must decide whether the finance product is right for you. We do not charge you a fee for our services. Whichever lender we introduce you to, we will typically receive commission from them (either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow). The lenders we work with could pay commission at different rates. However, the amount of commission we receive from a lender does not have an effect on the amount you pay to that lender under your credit agreement.”
Prior to any test ride on one of our machines, you must present your driving licence and you will be asked to sign a declaration to agree and confirm the following...