Schuberth E1 Rival Grey
5 Year Warranty - Click on the Schuberth Standard Guarantee logo above to register your product
The Schuberth E1 Helmet is the latest feature in the Schuberth Range. The E1 offers adventure riders a premium modular helmet designed to excel when the ride leaves the road, and moves onto the dirt. The Schuberth team created the E1 using Schuberth’s very own aeroacoustics lab, which helped to create a helmet optimized for both aerodynamic and aeroacoustic performance. Using Schuberth’s Anti-Roll-Off System to keep the helmet in place, Removable and Washable inner linings, Schuberth have created a helmet, perfect for all adventures.
The biggest new feature is the fully articulating peak visor, which can be adjusted to three different positions independently from the visor and chin bar. The E1 can be worn with both the visor and peak in place, or riders can choose to simply remove either piece, to suit the needs of the ride. The E1 also features a closable air vent in the chin bar to make sure that the rider gets the air they need as the ride progresses and enhances, while a removable and washable filter helps to clean the air in dirty and dusty conditions.
The E1 includes a built-in antenna for Schuberth’s SRC- System PRO. Taking advantage of the latest in Cardo communication technology, the Bluetooth® SRC-System serves as an intercom with other riders and can connect to a GPS unit, MP3 player or mobile phone for navigation, music listening or phone calls.
General Features :
- Interior liner has been designed with fewer seams and a more universal interior fit
- Improved EPS with integrated antennas for SRC- System which improves radio and Bluetooth range
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on neckroll
- Improved faceshield ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
Outer Shell :
- The outer shell is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression molding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
SRC-System Ready :
- The E1 is equipped to accommodate the Schuberth SRC communication system (sold separately)- see recommended products section below. To guarantee ideal radio reception, the E1 is already equipped with two integrated antennas to boost FM and Bluetooth reception.