Rukka Kingsley Silver
PAYPAL CREDIT AND PAY IN 3 MAY BE AVAILABLE ON THIS PRODUCT SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS. DETAILS AT CHECKOUT.
Introducing the New top of the range Rukka Kingsley Jacket Black/Silver
EXTEND Your WARRANTY From 2 to 6 Years FREE OF CHARGE
When you purchase in the UK or Ireland and register online within 30 days of purchase
Click on the Rukka 6 year logo above to register your product
- Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer stretch laminate
- Armacor & Keprotec® strengthenings on elbows and shoulders,combination of high-tech fibers aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Rukka D3O® Air XTR limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012 level 2 and the Air XTR AllBack protector the requirements of EN 1621-2 2014 level 2
- Rukka D3O® Air chest protector included, PPE directive EN 1621-3:2018 level 1
EN 17092 Class AA Protection
- Garments designed to provide protection for motorcycle riders are tested according to the class of protection they afford. The performance requirements for the classes of protection are detailed by specific standards. Class AA garments generally offer protection, against the risks of the greatest diversity of riding activities attributed to road riding, whilst still providing comfort and weather protection.
COMFORT & SPECIAL FEATURES
- A separate extra warm down jacket with 100g filling (90/10 down/feather). Jacket can also be used as a vest.
- Jacket has a full connecting zipper to trousers & a Crotch Strap
- 3 Water-resistant pockets marked with a ”water-resistant pocket” label
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Intergrated protective ATS (Anti Theft System) collar of elastic Gore-Tex Stretch, which can be hidden in it's collar pocket
- Sleeves with zippers and waterproof GTX cuffs
- Ventilation openings on Chest, Arms, Long 2-way zipper on the sides & on the Back
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Stretch panels on chest, on upper back and on bend of the arms
- GORE-TEX "GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY" promise